Guitars are not just a toy to be played with and discarded; they are collectable art pieces that
can be used to make music. They are investments much like any other
Now more then ever with the economic changes that are taking place, Guitar values are fluctuating greatly. Having a current appraisal will help for insurance valuation and to verify their authenticity. Whether you have inherited a guitar that you know nothing about or you have a collection that you need appraised, the knowledge we can supply will help you to make the correct decision of parting with a prized instrument or insuring it accurately to know you are protected.
GuitarArcheology.com are cousins Mick and Kelly Flynn. Together we are searching for, buying, selling and appraising some of the world’s great guitars. Visit our online Ebay Store.
We buy, sell and consign instruments, so if your instrument is for sale or if you're thinking of selling, please let us know. If you decide to sell or consign your instrument with us, we will refund the appraisal fee.
For an appraisal please fill out and submit our Online Appraisal Form.
Or to submit an appraisal request by USPS, please send to:
13919 101st Pl NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
1. Clear color front and back photo prints of the instrument.
2. Serial number and any other numbers, including the area where these numbers are found.
3. Descriptions of any modifications/damage/repairs not visible in the photos.
4. A list of any repairs that need to be done to the instrument.
5. $50 per instrument (Paypal/check or money order drawn from a bank in the USA).
6. Mailing address, daytime phone number, and email address (if applicable).